About Benita J. Wenzler
|I was born and raised in Dayton, Ohio. I have so many fond memories of growing up in this wonderful community, including graduating from Archbishop Alter High School. My love for homes was instilled at an early age, as my family owned Wenzler construction which built hundreds of homes and several commercial properties in Kettering. My family has always been a huge part of my life, and it continues to be as I enjoy life with my two adult daughters, Stephanie and Ashley.
One of my joys is overseeing Wenzler Daycare & Learning Center, a family buisiness that started in 1989 in Kettering. To learn more about Wenzler Daycare, click here.
Achievements & Envolvement
|I have been a full time Real Estate Agent since 1986. I love working with people and find great fulfullment in what I do. It is a pleasure to help families with their real estate needs. From 1994-2003 I was part owner of Executive Realtors, where it was one of my responsibilities to train new agents. In 2003 Executive Realtors merged with Real Living Realty.
I am proficient in working with buyers, sellers, investors and banks and have worked with national and local banks to successfully sell short sales and foreclosures. Part of what sets me apart is that I pride myself in continually learning real estate techniques and skills that benefit my clients. In fact, I am a two time graduate of Floyd Wickman's Master Sales Society and in 2011 I earned my SFR and BPOR designations.
| My Team
|When you hire me, you have a whole team behind you! We can take care of every aspect of your home needs. From listing and marketing your home, staging, negotiating, landscaping, organizing, garage/estate sales, and administrative support...We are a full service Real Estate team!
- Member, OAR, NAR, DABR
- Earned SFR and BPOR designations
- Certified Senior Citizen Real Estate Specialist
- Master Sales Person (MSP) Master Sales Society
- Dayton Area Board of Realtors Sales Leader Club 1989-2012
- OAR Sales Club Leader, 1989-2012
- Real Living Brass Award 8 years
- Member, CinDay Mentor Group
- Licensed Realtor since 1986 with Personal Experience in Real Estate and Investments
- Arbitration Committee 2008-2013
- Recognition Committee 1992-2013
- Tellers Committee 1992-2009
- Political Action Committee 1989-2013
- Toys for Tots 1987-1994
- Ruskin Partners in Education 1987-1989
Contact Me Today